Friday, May 16, 2008

Two Years Ago

Well, it just dawned on me as I was telling my story to a friend from high school; Thursday was the two year anniversary of the day which changed my life and the lives of my family forever. I was overwhelmed with emotion and began to thank God he saved my life. I remember someone asking me if I ever questioned God as to why it happened. I can honestly say the only question which ever entered my mind was "WOW, I wonder what God has in store for me in the future?" I ask this same question again today. God, what do you have in store for my life. I had a good friend tell me the other day fasting is really the only way to get true clarity in your spiritual ears. So I guess I should do this just to clean the wax out of my spiritual ears. Again I want to proclaim to the world, or my 2 readers, I give God all the credit for my complete and continued recovery.

No comments: