Thursday, December 14, 2006

God Check

Tonight I was reading a blog by Scott Hodge, and he was encouraging everyone to test their Internet speed and post their results as a comment. I thought this was a fun idea, so I tested my Internet connection and posted my results. I noticed how the men where boasting about their Internet connection speed as if this made them more of a man. It was at that point I heard the small still voice say when was the last time you bragged about the number of souls you saved from the pit of hell. Now don't get me wrong I am by no means judging Scott for this fun post. I don't thing God was telling me we should brag about the souls we save, but rather when was the last you where able to brag about saving a soul. Anyway I thought this was a fun way for his readers to connect, and God also used it to check my spirit.

No comments: