Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Glorious Praise

There is a song which talks about "I was created to make Your praise glorious." I was singing this song the other day, and I was challenged with this thought. My sole purpose in life is to Praise Him. Not to make a name for myself. Not to strive to have the most toys, but to make glorious praise to God. More than lip service praise, but in my daily attitude. God wants more than lip service from His children. I love to hear my son say "I love you to, Daddy", but it has such a sweeter sound when it is unprovoked. It seems anymore the only time I tell God I love Him is when I need something. I have challenged myself to make His praise glorious, and I challenge whoever reads this to do the same!

1 comment:

Sapna Anu B.George said...

So i managed to reach your blogs.......